Kerri Ho is a professional singer as well as a vocal coach and consultant. She teaches people all over the world how to expand their abilities in singing and speaking.
Although we’re not singers (at least most of us), we still use our voices as our main tools. So, Kerri is here to give us some of her best tips and tactics for increasing the longevity of our voices and making them sound much better.
What do you do to prepare your voice prior to recording your podcast? Leave your answer in the comments below!
[saf feature="itunes" cta="Subscribe in iTunes"]
What Other Listeners Are Saying
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- Why singing and podcasting use similar skillsets.
- How to make vocal clarity your focus.
- The effect that your posture can have on your ability to project a clear sound.
- The best way to use speaking to increase your vocal longevity.
- Crucial podcasting no-no’s that can stop you from producing quality sound.