Pat Flynn from Smart Passive Income is back on the show today to discuss a much less talked about topic from his business – mini-courses. Pat creates many free mini-courses on his site regarding the various internet marketing topics. The key part here is that all of these mini-courses are absolutely chock full of amazing content that people would happily pay for.
One of the most important parts you’ll discover is about “trust equity” and why it’s an integral part of marketing. Stay tuned for a killer episode!
What other methods like free content have you used to drive traffic to your website? Leave your answer in the comments below!
[saf feature="itunes" cta="Subscribe in iTunes"]
What Other Listeners Are Saying
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- How mini-courses allow you to provide massive value while adding to your bottom line.
- Why “trust equity” might be more value than immediate income.
- The best way to determine topics for your courses.
- How to take a cue from The Home Depot regarding free value.
- Using mindmaps to take your course from idea to execution.
Grab the Step-By-Step Guide to Implement The Strategy in Today’s Episode: