David Jackson is the man behind The School Of Podcasting, a place where (you guessed it) people go to learn how to podcast successfully. He’s been in the podcasting industry since the very early days of podcasting and has watched the many amazing changes that its seen.
On this episode, he’s here to discuss the world of podcasting as it sits now as well as the potential future. Want to get your business prepared for the ongoing awesomeness of podcasting? David tells you how!
What do you expect to see from the future of podcasting? Leave your answer in the comments below!
[saf feature="itunes" cta="Subscribe in iTunes"]
What Other Listeners Are Saying
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- A walkthrough from the beginning of iTunes to the future of podcasting.
- How podcasting (compared to video or blogging) has changed over time.
- Why radio has failed to keep up with the growth of podcasting.
- The intimacy of podcasting and how it impacts your business.
- How to use a coupon code to track your conversions.
- David Jackson – The School of Podcasting (Use coupon code “listener” for a discount!) | The Marketing Musician Podcast | Logical Weight Loss
- Leo Laporte
- The New Media Show
- Evernote Podcast
Grab the Step-By-Step Guide to Implement The Strategy in Today’s Episode: