Justin Cooke from Empire Flippers is back on Authority Engine with some key insights into structuring your podcast to generate success for your business. This is one of the most actionable episodes we’ve had, so be sure to take notes!
Some of the biggest keys include conducting a killer pre-interview, using other shows to give you ideas for your structure, and how to get a better flow.
What steps do you take to plan for each episode? Leave your answer in the comments below!
[saf feature="itunes" cta="Subscribe in iTunes"]
What Other Listeners Are Saying
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- How to use other shows to help you create your show’s structure.
- What a co-host or guest host can do for your flow.
- The power of sharing your opinion, regardless of if it’s controversial.
- How to overcome fear or discomfort when you’re trying to do a great show.
- The power of the hero’s journey.