John Lee Dumas is the host of Entrepreneur On Fire, a MASSIVELY successful daily podcast where John conducts inspiring interviews with incredible entrepreneurs. His show generates over 260,000 downloads per month.
On this episode, John gives us some guidance on how we can position our podcasts to rank as high as possible in the iTunes search engine. iTunes gets over 45,000,000 views per month, so properly positioning a podcast can be the key to success.
[saf feature="itunes" cta="Subscribe in iTunes"]
What Other Listeners Are Saying
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- The exact spots to put valuable keywords to get noticed.
- How to utilize the best advertising space in iTunes (and it’s free!).
- A sneaky method to get placed into the Related Podcasts section of high ranked podcasts.
- How to select the right categories for success.
- How a descriptive description can earn you more subscribers.
- John Lee Dumas – Entrepreneur On Fire
- Andrew Youderian – eCommerce Fuel
- Seth Godin
- Tim Ferriss
- Pat Flynn – Smart Passive Income
- Michael Hyatt
- Michael Stelzner
- Daniel J Lewis – The Audacity To Podcast
- James Schramko
Grab the Step-By-Step Guide to Implement The Strategy in Today’s Episode: