Daniel J. Lewis eats, sleeps, and breathes podcasting. He runs an entire network of podcasts called Noodle.MXÂ and hosts The Audacity To Podcast, an award winning show that teaches people how to podcast!
In this episode, Daniel shares with us the five different ways to monetize a podcast and which ones he prefers. He’ll also give us some insight into how we can choose a niche that has a better chance of generating income, and a higher likelihood of having lasting value.
[saf feature="itunes" cta="Subscribe in iTunes"]
What Other Listeners Are Saying
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- How to create income from content you’ve already posted.
- Why donations should be considered as a valuable community building tool.
- How to not leave money on the table by talking about things you’re already using.
- The various types of sponsorships and how to use them to your advantage.
- Daniel’s number one revenue source and what it means to you.
- How to pick a niche that is profitable, but allows you to love what you do.
- Daniel J Lewis – The Audacity To Podcast (ep39)
- Dan Carlin – Hardcore History
- Daniel J Lewis – ONCE
- Amazon’s affiliate program
- Pat Flynn – Smart Passive Income
- Audible’s affiliate program
Grab the Step-By-Step Guide to Implement The Strategy in Today’s Episode: