Justin Cooke from Empire Flippers returns this week to discuss his approach to encouraging audience engagement. Justin really gets to the bottom of what it takes to interact with your listeners and make them feel like they are a part of your show.
This episode is full of some seriously dynamite information on participation and engagement strategies, and what you can do to personally reach out to everyone who listens. You’ll get a brief taste of that info below.
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- How to use iTunes shoutouts as a social proof and engagement tool
- The power of contests and giveaways as a means to drive engagement with your audience
- How you can really benefit from crafting content that people want to talk about
- What kind of calls to action you can take to encourage your listeners to properly engage
In the comments below:
What are you currently doing to engage YOUR listeners?
[saf feature="itunes" cta="Subscribe in iTunes"]
[Tweet “Begging for iTunes reviews or social shares is not the way to do it Â – @EmpireFlippers https://cashflowpodcasting.com/31”]
[Tweet “Anytime you can do these small things, that’s what going to set you apart. Â – @EmpireFlippers https://cashflowpodcasting.com/31”]
[Tweet “It’s the small touches that make you really connected to your audience Â – @EmpireFlippers https://cashflowpodcasting.com/31”]
- Justin Cooke â€“ EmpireFlippers.com
- The Lifestyle Business Podcast – TropicalMBA.com
- CDBaby – CDbaby.com
- Shopify – Shopify.com
- The Multimedia Marketing Show -Â http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMMMarketingShow
- Get Out Alive: The AfterBuzz Media Show -Â http://www.podcastone.com