Jaime Tardy is the brains behind Eventual Millionaire, a podcast dedicated to bringing high level entrepreneurs worth (you guessed it) a million dollars or more to your earbuds. She’s featured and extracted amazing information from guests such as Tim Ferriss, Dan Miller, David Allen, and Bob Burg.
She’s on this episode of Authority Engine to share her techniques for finding the best guests and getting the absolute must know information from them.
What are some techniques you’ve used to conduct amazing interviews? Post them in the comments!
[saf feature="itunes" cta="Subscribe in iTunes"]
What Other Listeners Are Saying
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- How to decide which guests to feature on your show.
- What should determine the types of questions to ask your guests.
- Going with the flow vs. tons of pre-show preparation.
- The high value of an interview that no one ever hears.
- Should you try and catch your guests off guard?
- Ray Ortega – Podcaster’s Roundtable
- Clay Collins – Lead Pages
- Dane Maxwell – The Foundation
- Pat Flynn – Smart Passive Income
- John Lee Dumas – Entrepreneur On Fire
- Entrepreneur Showdown
- Andrew Warner – Mixergy
Grab the Step-By-Step Guide to Implement The Strategy in Today’s Episode: