Dan Andrews has been running two very successful podcasts (Lifestyle Business Podcast and Tropical Talk Radio) for several years. He’s a true fan of podcasting and has seen and heard many of the most common mistakes that newbie podcasters tend to make.
On this episode, Dan tells us some detailed steps we can take to avoid these beginner mistakes. The best part is, these are mistakes that both Dan and Ben have made in the past, so it all comes from experience.
What mistakes have you made in your podcast? Tell us in the comments below!
[saf feature="itunes" cta="Subscribe in iTunes"]
What Other Listeners Are Saying
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- The real root of podcasting that you can use to be the best.
- Why your guests shouldn’t have to introduce themselves.
- How “choking” at sports is related to your podcast.
- Why scripting out your podcast could be causing you to make more mistakes.
- The connection between improv comedy and podcasting.
- Dan Andrews – The Lifestyle Business Podcast | Tropical Talk Radio
- Dave Asprey – Bulletproof Radio
- Howard Stern
- Adam Corolla
- Terry Gross – Fresh Air
- Andrew Youderian – eCommerceFuel
Grab the Step-By-Step Guide to Implement The Strategy in Today’s Episode: