Greg Hickman from Mobile Mixed has established himself as the king of mobile for businesses, both small and large. If someone needs help or knowledge related to success in mobile marketing, he’s the guy they turn to.

So on this episode, he shares with us his opinion on whether apps or mobile websites work better for podcasters. He also tells us one of the most useful techniques for success with your mobile app.

 

How have you used mobile to market your podcast? Leave your answer in the comments below!

↓ – Click to Listen – ↓
Play

[saf feature="itunes" cta="Subscribe in iTunes"][saf include="stitcher,rss,twitter,facebook,linkedin"]

What Other Listeners Are Saying

Highly recommended if you want to maximize your podcast’s impact! – Andrew Youderian

Boom! Ben is the go to guy for podcasting knowledge.  I’m already looking forward to the upcoming episodes. – [email protected]
 
I’ve gained so much insight from this podcast – Andy
It can be difficult to know which steps to take when you’re building a business. Podcasting is a great one. Ben knows how to grow a podcast as an integral part of a business. Listen! – Tim

 

Here’s What You’ll Learn:

  • What you should do 99.9% of the time (and, of course, the other 0.1%).
  • The biggest mistake that people make when they release mobile apps.
  • What to do if some of your content isn’t mobile ready.
  • How your apps can snag the low hanging fruit and then develop into a bigger sale.
  • The least expensive way to be mobile ready.

 

Mentions

 

Grab the Step-By-Step Guide to Implement The Strategy in Today’s Episode:

Success With Mobile Apps








Action Jackson Guides

 

Or you can get it here without signing up

 Like The Show? Share it With a Friend or Send Us Some Feedback

  • Here’s the best ways you can help.
  • Send us feedback via Email or Voice Message.
  • Share this episode with the social media icons below.
  • Leave us a comment below with your thoughts!