You’ll hear about Dan and Ian’s checklist that they use to ensure that everything is prepared prior to each episode. You’ll also discover Dan’s favorite mic for road warriors.
What Other Listeners Are Saying
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- How to combine technology and creative scheduling to coodinate a podcast on the go.
- Why Google Docs is a critical tool for distance podcasting.
- Using bookmarks to manage a lengthy document.
- What the hustle muscle has to do with podcast quality.
- The most highly recommended podcasting mic for travel and how to make it work for you.
Grab the Step-By-Step Guide to Implement The Strategy in Today’s Episode:
Audio Quality Checklist
Like The Show? Share it With a Friend or Send Us Some Feedback
- Here’s the best ways you can help.
- Send us feedback via Email or Voice Message.
- Share this episode with the social media icons below.
- Leave us a comment below with your thoughts!