Dan Andrews from Tropical MBA is back with another action packed episode. This one is all about making sure that you have all of your ducks in a row before recording your next podcast episode.
You’ll hear about Dan and Ian’s checklist that they use to ensure that everything is prepared prior to each episode. You’ll also discover Dan’s favorite mic for road warriors.
What Other Listeners Are Saying
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- How to combine technology and creative scheduling to coodinate a podcast on the go.
- Why Google Docs is a critical tool for distance podcasting.
- Using bookmarks to manage a lengthy document.
- What the hustle muscle has to do with podcast quality.
- The most highly recommended podcasting mic for travel and how to make it work for you.
Grab the Step-By-Step Guide to Implement The Strategy in Today’s Episode: